Contact us

Ask us anything

Questions about the course, a pattern or a custom order — write to us and you’ll get a personal reply within 1–2 hours.

Send a message

Fields marked * are required.

We only use your details to reply — see our privacy notice.

Quick answers

Before you write

I’m stuck on a course class. What should I send?

Tell us which week and step you’re on and attach a photo of your work — that’s usually all we need to help. You’ll hear back within 1–2 hours.

Can I talk to someone by phone or video?

No — support is by email only, and the course is delivered as weekly PDFs you work through at home. Email replies come within 1–2 hours.

I bought a pattern but can’t find it.

Check your spam or promotions folder first. If it isn’t there, choose “Pattern purchase” above and include the email you paid with and your receipt number.

Where is my custom pattern?

Your pattern page shows the preview within a few minutes of your upload, and we email you the link. If it hasn’t arrived, check spam, then message us with the reference from your email. How custom patterns work.